Thursday, December 16, 2010

Surgery December 16, 2010

I will update as the day goes by as often as I can.

First of all want to thank Doris and Mark for the beautiful flowers, you are such a good cousin.

We left home at 4:45, early...got to Toronto General by 5:40. Right into surgery room for prep and just after they got vik naked, shaved (by a male nurse), prepped and a blood thinner given the dr. Was called into an emergency...ugh.

We really didn't need to worry though as it was all done by 7:45 and vik went in by 8, right on schedule.

He will be in surgery until early afternoon so I can post when I know how it all went.

They have me in a really cool waiting room with lots of support and things to do -including giving me the Internet for my iPad - they will update me every hour or so in here and the dr. Will come to give me the entire situation here when they are done.

Now everyone go pray...until later luv you all......

COLLEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment