Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Haven't posted in a while cause their was nothing to say. My pre-op was last week and everything is a go. My date and time hasn't changed for surgery and I'm going in at 6am. With any luck I should be in a room by 2pm. Colleen may be posting for a couple of days since I won't have access to a computer.

I would like to thank everyone involved in the meal plan over the last 2 months. Feeding the Uti's is no easy task. It has really made life a lot easier.

Thanks to Colleen's co-workers who got together and gave us a very generous gift as well as a meal plan for a couple of weeks. I don't know what to say other than, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. It will help everyone here at home while I'm in the hospital recovering.

Thanks to the the group who stopped by tonite. You seem to always know what we need. You make me laugh.             Make me laugh now, cause I don't want to bust a stitch later.

Diana & Bill and family. No words can say how thankful we are for your kindness.

Thanks to Mike & Virginia, for taking extra time off to be with us and helping out with the kids and anything else that will come up.

Thanks to Mom and Mern, for helping out over and above all year long.

Thanks to my children for the wonderful care package. I love you guys with all my heart.

Thanks to Cindy for the cookies. Their better be some left when I get home.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of those who have reached out to us in one way or another. It hasn't gone un-noticed.

No one has better friends and family than we do.

Till next time.

PS. I hope they take a picture of my spleen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment