Friday, July 15, 2011

In the end they were able to get all the drugs into me. The last one finished at 830pm. They had to move me from the chemo clinic cause it closes at 7pm to an in/out patient room upstairs. At about 6pm they told me they were going to keep me over night for observation. My blood pressure dropped to 70/49. not good unless it's always that way. So we were ready to bunker down for the night.

Slowly through the evening my BP started to come back. They made a call to my doctor and he said that if it comes back to normal and stays for a bit then we can go home. By 11pm we were cleared and on our way home.

Didn't really want to leave the room we had. It had an amazing view of the downtown core, like a hotel. But we like our own bed better.


vic

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you made it home. Just got back from HPDH2 - kids loved it.. ok, well, truth is that I loved it! We cried and laughed and cried some more. Fantastic movie - Sam said he had the best time. Thinking of you and thinking that Harry may have the way to go - just keep at it Vik and you will beat this crappy time! Here's looking forward to good days ahead!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete