Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Saw the surgeon on Friday. After poking around my abdominal area for a bit, he said all is good. I have a bit of tenderness on one side, but it's not that bad. He's asked me to stay home for another week. My first day back at work will be the 7th. No heavy lifting for a couple more weeks. I've stopped taking the blood thinners by injection. In it's place I will be taking baby aspirin for the rest of my life. I guess to lessen the chance of any kind of clots and heart problems. I won't have to see him any more. Now it all comes down to my blood and how it takes care of itself.

Haven't been on a scale but it seems the weight is slowly coming back. Everyone says that my colour is looking a lot better. Night sweats are still there. I'll find out more on that at the end of the month with my next blood test.

Off to the dentist tomorrow, finally..... I wasn't allowed to to go because the fear of continuous bleeding and infection. Hope that goes well.

Till next time,

Vic

FYI.....EI is such a pain in the ass to deal with....OMFG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment