Thursday, September 27, 2012

So had the plumbing checked on Monday. Finally starting to feel normal (as normal can be) and the appetite is starting to come back. Felt really sick on Tuesday. Not sure how I can toss my cookies without eating for more than 24hrs. I guess that's what happens when the jam something up your rump.
Even though the doctors took me off meds for about 6 weeks and I told them I wasn't feeling right, they were hoping things would subside. Looks as though my bowels are as bad as ever. So back on the pills for now. The meds might change once the biopsy's come back in about 4 weeks. Great.

blog soon,

vic

2 comments:

  1. Are you drinking enough water Vic??? Also maybe some of the meds could be causing bowel issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear your feeling a bit better, The Guys at Middleton have been asking me if i have heard anything from you.......Good Luck with the Tests.

    ReplyDelete