Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So, had the IvIg blood infusion on Thursday. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I had a little bit of a headache but that might have been more from worrying about it. I got my special chair in the blue section # 53. would have been cool to get #52, Ben's hockey jersey #. Totally not what I expected. Didn't look like blood in any way. They started around 10am and I was done by about 2pm. Everything went well as they gradually increased the volume. The nurse's were really happy to use the picc line. I was able to get my dose of meds at the same time as the infusion. Cool.
Have another one scheduled for the 17th of May. I should loose the fanny pack (even though it's bad ass) in less than 3 weeks. I'm sure I will see my internal meds doctor before my next IvIg, to see if all is good on that front.
blog soon,
vic



looks like soda water not blood


fake smile, cause i'm freaked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment