Friday, September 16, 2011

CHEMO DAY #4


Chemo day #4 has come and gone. Nothing exciting to tell because everything went well. I was a little freaked out waiting in the waiting room watching all my past (good) nurse's come out and get a different person for their treatment. Then my name was called . . . finally,  my nurse . . . the one who accidentally upped my dose the first time and put me into shock. The one who wanted to take a boring day and make it exciting. The same one who wanted to cheat death with my body..... "Hi, I'm Maggie. I will be your nurse today". No shit, I know who you are. If anything happens I will haunt you for the rest of my unearthly life.
That aside, she was great and the day was perfect. Home now and starting to get very drowsy. Hope to fall asleep soon.

PS. those of you who thought that I wouldn't be able to get my copy of STAR WARS on blu-ray because it's chemo day. No worries, I was lucky to find a Best Buy very close to Princess Margaret and as I dozed off to la-la land ( lovin' the benadryl ) Colleen ran through downtown traffic to pick up my copy. . . All is good.

vic




1 comment:

  1. Great news Vik! Sending good thought your way!
    How's the racoon thing coming along?
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete